Although we do our best to ensure that all items delivered are of good quality. There are times that defective items are delivered due to various reasons such us: damage of good during hauling, and incorrect installation by our personnel.
Upon delivery or arrival of the items, we strongly require customers or its representatives to carefully inspect the items for any functional damages, factory defects and note it on the receipt.
Our products are covered by a 7-day return policy for factory damaged items only and is subject to certain requirements listed below. Change of Mind returns will not be accepted.
RETURN ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Items must be in its original packaging – packaging should be undamaged
- Items must be in unused condition
- Items must unmodified
- Items must have the original receipt
- Clearance/Sale Item
- Customized and Made to Order Items
- Bedding, Pillows, Cushions, Etc.
- Items marked as “Non-Returnable”
How to return an item?
- Email us the item you wish to return with photos of defects and reason of returning. Please make sure to email within the 7-day return policy period.
- Our Team will review your return request, investigate, and contact you regarding your issue (3-5 days processing)
- If return request is approved, you may ship us back the products for store credit or a replacement unit.
The initial delivery charge is non-refundable and non-convertible to store credits. A restocking fee of 20% or Php1,000 (whichever is higher) will be charged for returned items. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a return, replacement or refund if it has been evaluated by our Quality Control team that the items went through abuse and/or misuse.
Damage incurred due to misuse of the items is not covered by warranty/returns policy
Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
Change of mind regarding the purchase made does not entitle the customer for refund or exchange under Republic Act 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines.